Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Luckest Person in the World

It has something that I've been thinking about for a long time. Longer than I can ever remember. At first I thought it was the complete opposite, I thought it was all going downhill for me and it came to the point of which I believe that it was in my fate to be a misfortune individual. However, things have changed for me and now the change has become its own explosion of intuition and random pointing to the sparks of usual, personally-seemingly improbable events.
A few good booster packs, some out of the ordinary moves, even if I lost the games I play there seems to be a move that questions the point in probability.
In January of this year (2009), I great snow sleet covered Britain and I have still come to believe that it was all down to one day; one day where I was questioning my own potential. I walked around the campus, no enthusiasm to get to any destination, seeing what came at what time. There was rain quite a bit, something of an annoyance to me. I am usually fine with rain but it was so erratic, so irritating at the time and I had just walked out of an exam, the post-event stress was perhaps tightening me up. So I used the rain as target practice, I wasn't sure what I was going to get and I was a mild bit skeptically due to my reasoning and questioning but I put that one side in order to the truth and faith of my own potential, my own will.
I tried to make the rain go away but only perhaps the slightest bit of stabilisation was in place, it was still raining. It was then that I considered that I didn't have the potential to stop the rain but I wasn't giving up and decided to see if I could make it not rain by changing the rain, transmuting it into something more probable, like for example release it all in a minute super-pour so that it could stop after that minute. I aligned my thoughts tried to make my own luck and after I was in the zone of things, the rain stopped and became snow.
Snow was now flowing down with gravity and not a trace of rain was to be seen, only the rain water which had pooled on the grounds. I was in shock, amazement, it seemed like a success, a true success indeed. Now I believe that I can make my own luck in some subconscious, mental form. The problem with this is that I don't know how it works how and why it switches on, was it down to stress? Is it fate or synchronicity? Is it luck or parapsychological? There are a lot of questions especially since it would seem hard to experiment. Interesting enough the idea of stress causing this superhuman luck has inspired me, I need to do a psychological experiment for my work and well what with the idea that stress can make people lift cars or dodge bullets, maybe stress does hold its own paranormal secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment