Monday, March 16, 2009

Psiaries #1: Time

The psiaries were my first project regarding my thoughts on paranormal activity but were cut short due to lack of knowledge and experience. Although short, the psiaries do have something to them and I thought about sending my first entry off as a post today.

Week 1, Day 1 15.10.2007

Today is the start of all this, and I am really not sure how it will travel. Time has always been an interest of mine, perhaps due to the fact of how strange it is, as well as esoteric. And here we is where we truly start in the observing of esotericism - all that is 'inner' in terms of knowledge. These are things that in my personal definition are "what the general public lack in knowing, either by scepticism, difficulty of understanding, or due to faults which have been taught to many of them and the trivia which they lack knowing.

The thing about time, today, is that it seems 'chaotic' in its motion, its flux especially in its perception. The perception of time is well-known for its instability, as most might say this is down to our minds. Understanding this might be helpful in understanding abilities like tachypsychia and chronokinesis. Looking at the temporal-dimension and its 'tempus fugit' phenomenon can perhaps helps in the bizarre ideals of time travel in all forms. I have made my own ideas of time travel from supernatural time-dilation to quantum-physical-chronokinesis which uses ideas like Schrodinger's cat and particle knowledge towards the fluctuation of different spatial-temporal areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment