Sunday, February 22, 2009

What is a Psi-File

The psi-files are a group of topics which relate to my interest. belief and observations/investigations into the psychological, philosophical and paranormal. It looks into the unexplained, the curious and the idea of 'the unseen world'. Basically this blog is my own case of X-Files

When I was young I was somewhat skeptical, interested in science and how it all worked but then things changes. Maybe the science was getting so unusual that the paranormal was getting more understand or maybe I was getting bored of limitations and practical evidence having to be behind everything but whatever it is I came to been more fascinated by the paranormal. What started as a fear and concern of an over-active imagination became something of a passion and way of life.

Now I have decided to keep some thoughts and records and log-like experiences on his blog to remember, focus and try to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment